Was Your Child Injured Due To Negligence?
Children are among the most vulnerable people, deserving the highest amount of attention and care. Because children are still growing, injuries can affect their bodies in a much more serious way. If your child has been injured in a negligent accident, you can turn to a Kansas City child injury lawyer at our firm.
Carter Law Offices advocates for families of injured children. Our Kansas City, Missouri, lawyers are compassionate for clients and highly aggressive in the courtroom. We fight for clients to make sure that they get the compensation they deserve for their child’s injuries. Our on-staff registered nurse and doctor of chiropractic work on all of our injury cases. Because we have combined legal and medical knowledge, we can help our clients achieve the best possible results for their case.
Injuries To Children
If a child has been injured in an accident, determining negligence is imperative. A thorough examination of the injuries is also an important component of the case. Determining the extent of the child’s injuries and the effect that it may have on his or her development can determine the amount of compensation you may be entitled to. We work with all available resources and fight to make sure our clients receive the proper medical treatment and benefits they deserve. We can help you if your child has been in an accident involving:
- Day care injuries: If your child has been injured at his or her day care we can help. Common day care injuries can include bites from animals, broken bones, burn injuries, bruising or scarring.
- Playground injuries: A playground injury may take many forms. The injury may occur because of negligent supervision or because of defective playground equipment. We will work to obtain the maximum amount of compensation for your child’s injury no matter what.
- Swimming pool injuries: Serious injuries or wrongful death can occur from negligent supervision in swimming pools. If you have lost a loved one, our firm will fight to make sure that the loss of your child is not in vain.
- Pedestrian or bicycle injuries: We utilize a group of economic and medical experts to assist on our accident claims. If your child has been injured because of a negligent driver, we will make sure you get the benefits necessary for his or her injuries.
- Car accidents involving children: Injuries to children in car wrecks can be much more serious. If your child is suffering from a head trauma, neck, back or spinal cord injury, we can help get the necessary compensation for their injuries.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm
At Carter Law Offices, we take a compassionate approach to injury cases, working closely with our clients to seek out a result that works in their best interests. If your child has been harmed, our attorneys can help you hold the negligent party responsible. Contact Carter Law Offices at 816-283-3500 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.