Below you will find helpful information on a variety of topics. Our firm, Carter Law Offices, provides skilled legal services in each of these areas.
Car accidents can result in devastating losses. Our attorneys can help you navigate the legal aftermath of an auto accident. Read on for more information relevant to car accident claims, including common factors that contribute to accidents as well as safety considerations:
- Congress considers making highways more dangerous
- Danger on the corner: Distracted pedestrian injuries on the rise
- Dangerous conditions on the road: MoDOT’s responsibility in highway accidents
- Defective brakes lead to tragedy
- Distracted driving may still be a prevalent habit for Missouri teens
- Eight killed over Thanksgiving weekend car accidents in Missouri
- How teen drivers can effectively manage the risks posed by large trucks
- Inadequate safety inspections blamed for Missouri school bus crash
- Insurance coverage in Missouri
- Little-known Missouri traffic laws
- Missouri drivers who are legally sober are still a threat to others
- Missouri hopes to save lives with mandatory interlock device law
- Nighttime drivers beware: It may be more dangerous to drive in the dark
- Poll: many have a hypocritical attitude towards distracted driving
- Preparing your vehicle for the winter in Missouri
- The holidays could be dangerous for Kansas and Missouri motorists
- The dangers of driving fatigued
- Will Missouri follow recommendation to lower alcohol blood content?
- Will Missouri make roadways safer by expanding texting while driving ban?
Truck And Bus Accidents
Truck and bus accidents are often highly complicated cases, involving numerous parties and multiple insurance policies. Our lawyers know how to navigate these cases and the complicated insurance issues.
Learn more about these cases and newsworthy events involving these tragic accidents:
- Commercial truck accidents: common causes and resolutions for victims
- Kansas City school bus crashes: Legal recourse for victims
- Kansas City school bus accident: Fire truck crashes into bus
- FMCSA strictly evaluating commercial operators to improve safety
- Lawmakers consider seatbelts in commercial buses
- Metro bus runs over woman, wrongful death suit may follow
- Missouri proposes comprehensive texting and driving ban
- Missouri requires older drivers to renew licenses more frequently
- Missouri’s distracted drivers come in all ages
- Missouri texting ban may overlook most dangerous group of distracted drivers
- NTSB report cites several potential reasons for deadly trucking accident
- One person dead after ambulance and dump truck collide
- Proposed rule addresses trucking logbook fraud: Could Missouri benefit?
- Recent Missouri semi accident fatality and injuries remind drivers of danger
- Truck driver violations, fatigued truckers present danger
- Will a mandatory 68-mph limit reduce Missouri trucking accidents?
- Your legal options following a bus accident
Other Personal Injury Cases
Our firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, from nursing home abuse to medical malpractice to dangerous property conditions and dog bites. We understand the nuances of personal injury law and what it takes to secure a strong financial recovery. Learn more about these topics:
- Don’t be a statistic: Avoiding a Missouri nursing home nightmare
- Nursing home neglect causes potentially fatal bed sores
- Tips for avoiding dog attacks if your family cat is not nearby
- Missouri Supreme Court protects the right to a jury trial in medical negligence cases
Employees have legal rights, and it’s important to be aware of them. Our lawyers fight for employees who have suffered illegal treatment at work. They stand up to powerful employers, working hard to obtain accountability and justice for our clients.
Learn more about employment law: